East Raya Gardens – Ready for Occupancy Pasig Condo near Ortigas & Eastwood along Mercedez Ave., in front of Robinsons Supermarket
Ever vacationed in Bali, Indonesia? Whether you have or would love to, experience serenity and comfort reminiscent of Bali in this 2.9-hectare residential village development, boasting of a modern Balinese architecture complemented by lush Balinese gardens and water features. Enjoy these in a secured, private and exclusive community that’s distinctly Balinese.
A relaxing haven for the soul, a piece of paradise you can own. An amenities-rich environment that restores and rejuvenates your body and soul. A paradise where serenity and spiritual ambiance pervade, promoting harmony and camaraderie within the community.
- Bar area
- Lounge area
- Open-air Function Room
- Basketball Court/Playcourt
- Children’s playground
- Adult Pool
- Sunbathing Deck
- Lap pool
- Kiddie pool
- Shower Area
- Pool deck
- Pocket Parks and Gardens
- Koi pond
- ERG Value Store
- ERG Snack Bar
- 2 / 11 Salon n’ Spa
- Function Hall
- Water station
- Laundry pick-up station
- Entertainment room
- Convenience store
- Fitness Gym with Dance Area
- Recreation Hall
Modern medium-rise residential village composed of seven efficiently designed 5-storey condominium buildings with distinct Balinese architectural theme surrounded by lush Balinese gardens and water features to project a relaxing environment.
- Balinese-inspired façade
- Resort-themed receiving area
- Single-loaded corridor design
- Landscaped atrium
- Covered parking
- Service area
- Balcony in all units
- Elevators in all buildings
- Fire alarm and fire hose cabinets along corridors
- Fire exits at both wings
A place where you and your family can discover the simple pleasures of life because now, you have the time and you are at peace, relaxed and comfortable. A private little world of indulgence and tranquillity, your own little paradise in Pasig.
- Guarded Main Entrance
- 24-hour security
- Electric Perimeter Fence
- Walking Path
- Overhead water tank and water cistern
- Garbage Collection Facilities
- Individual mail boxes with keys
- Back-up generator
- Wi-Fi Accessibility at the Clubhouse
Route 1: Via Ortigas; from Cainta/Antipolo
- Take Ortigas Ave., Extension route, go straight ahead passing thru Rosario Bridge.
- Take flyover going to C5/Makati route.
- Take the U-turn slot, then turn right at Eagle St. Continue path crossing Sandoval Bridge.
- Turn right at Dr. Sixto Ave., go straight ahead then turn left at Stella Maria Avenue.
- Turn right to C. Raymundo Ave., go straight ahead then turn left to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.
Route 2: Via C5; from Makati/Bonifacio Global City
- Take C5 northbound route.
- Upon reaching Vargas Bridge, turn right to Pasig Blvd. Extension.
- Continue ahead, then turn left to C. Raymundo.
- Go straight ahead, then turn right to Mercedes Ave.
- Go straight ahead, then turn left to East Raya Gardens site.
Typical Drying Cages of DMCI Homes
Typical Atrium and Amenities of DMCI Homes
FREE LOAN ASSISTANCE
FREE SITE TRIPPING
GUARANTEED AFTER SALES
1. 2 Valid IDs
2. Proof of Billing (Mobile/Telephone, Meralco, Cable or Water Bills)
3. Proof of TIN
4. P20,000 Reservation Fee for each Unit
P10,000 Reservation Fee for each Parking Space
For quick response, computation or site & model unit viewing please contact me directly
ADRIAN A. AGITO
Globe/Viber: 09178322631 ; Sun: 09324660572